1. Jwo-Yuh Wu, Ming-Hsun Yang, and Tsang-Yi Wang, “Energy-Efficient Sensor Censoring for Compressive Distributed Sparse Signal Recovery,” IEEE Transactions on Communications, vol. 66, no. 5, pp. 2137-2152, May 2018.
2. Tsang-Ling Sheu, Kang-Wei Chang, and Fu-Ming Yeh, “A Dynamic Allocation Scheme for Resource Blocks Using ARQ Status Reports in LTE Networks,” Advances in Computer Science, Vol. 101, No. 20, pp. 1301-1313, Oct. 2017.
3. Nyoman W. Prasetya, Tsang-Ling Sheu, et. al., “Pre-Emptive Traffiic Management for a Cluster-Based TDMA System in Vehicular Communications,” Journal of Computer and Commuications, ISSN Online: 2327-5227, Apr. 2017.
4. Tsang-Yi Wang, Ming-Hsun Yang, and Jwo-Yuh Wu, “Distributed Detection of Dynamic Event Regions in Sensor Networks With A Gibbs Field Distribution and Gaussian Corrupted Measurements,” IEEE Transactions on Communications, vol. 64, no. 9, pp. 3932–3945, September 2016.
5. Zi-Tsan Chou and Yu-Hsiang Lin, “Energy-Efficient Scalable Video Multicasting for Overlapping Groups in a Mobile WiMAX Network,” IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, Vol. 65, No. 8, pp. 6403-6416, Aug. 2016.
1. Jwo-Yuh Wu, Ming-Hsun Yang, and Tsang-Yi Wang, “A Neyman-Pearson Type Sensor Censoring Scheme for Compressive Distributed Sparse Signal Recovery,” the Tenth IEEE Sensor Array and Multichannel Signal Processing Workshop 2018 (SAM 2018), July 8-11, Sheffield, UK
2. Chih-Hao Hsu, Chao-Tang Yu and Tsang-Yi Wang, “Transmit power allocation for distributed spectrum sensing in the presence of co-channel interference,” the 3rd International Conference on Computer and Communication Systems 2018 (ICCCS 2018), April 27-30, Nagoya, Japan.
3.Chun-Yi Chang, Jwo-Yuh Wu, Ming-Hsun Yang, Tsang-Yi Wang, Shuai Shao, and Robert G. Maunder, “Low-Latency Compressive Active User Identification over Frequency-Selective Fading Channels,” IEEE Wireless Communications and Networking Conference 2018 (WCNC 2018), April 15–18, Barcelona, Spain.
4. Tsang-Ling Sheu, Kang-Wei Chang and Fu-Ming Yeh, “A Dynamic Allocation Scheme for Resource Blocks Using ARQ Status Reports in LTE Networks,” International Conf. on Innovation, Communication and Engineering, Kunming, China, Nov. 2017.
5. Tsang-Ling Sheu, “Dynamic RB allocations using ARQ status reports for multimedia traffic in LTE networks,” 3rd International Conf. on Multimedia & Artificial Intelligence, Lisbon, Portugal, Jul. 2017.
6. Tsang-Ling Sheu and Ching-Hua Li, “An ARQ Retransmission Scheme for Multicasting Real-Time Video Streams over Mobile Communication Networks,” SERSC International Conf. on Ubiquitous Business and Wireless Communication & Networks, Bali, Indonesia, May 2017.
7. Tsang-Ling Sheu and Jian-Xing Zhu, “Dynamic Power Adjustment for Speeding up Tag Identification Time in a RFID System,” IEEE International Conf. on Applied System Innovation, Sapporo, Japan, May 2017.
8. Nyoman Wira Prasetya and Tsang-Ling Sheu and et. al, “A Pre-Emptive Traffic Model with Cluster-based TDMA for Vehicular Networks,” International Conf. on Software, Telecommunications and Computer Networks, Split, Croatia, Sep. 2016.
9. Tsang-Yi Wang, Ming-Hsun Yang, and Jwo-Yuh Wu, “A Space-Time Fusion Scheme for Dynamic-Event Region Detection in Sensor Networks,” IEEE 84th Vehicular Technology Conference 2016 (VTC2016-Fall), September 18–21, Montreal, Canada.